I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. I am 36 weeks and loving being pregnant. It is getting much more uncomfortable, but I am thankful for every minute. I had a wonderful shower last Saturday. My friend Jessica, my sister and step-mom worked their tails off to make it special. This may be our only baby, so I was so touched and honored to have a party. I will be working on Thank You notes for a while.
As for baby girl, I still haven't decided on a name. It looks like she will be a May Flower and not a June Bug. I am patiently waiting for her to arrive. I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions since December, these are the real thing. My OB was sure she will come this week, but I stalled out.
Here is a little about my munchkin. She loves to roll around. She is most active at 5:00am, 5:00pm and around 10:00pm. When I am in the bath tub, the stopper startles her every time. She loves music and dances. She hates it when I hunch over and will wiggle around when she is crowded. I am doubting that she will like being swaddled for long. She appears to sleep with her hands curled up by her face and her arm up by her head. From the ultrasound, she has her daddy's nose and her mommy's lips, and she smiles. She rarely has the hiccups, but when she does they are rapid. My guess is that she will be a morning baby, she will have a great sense of humor, she will be a tough chicky, a daddy's girl, a fan of bannana's, ice cream, Chinese food, she will sleep with her arms up, and will have a ton of hair.
I have only gained about 16 lbs, but most of that is in my face, hands and feet is seems. Last week, literally over night, I felt like a different person. I had been so proud of still having ankles, not anymore. My hands are huge too. Still, no stretch marks, my belly button is still an inny, and my blood pressure has never been more stable, I can't complain.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats! Just got the text. Can't wait to come meet her!!
Post a Comment