Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3 months old!!

Life is great. I can't believe that three months ago Charlie arrived. She is a different baby. Matt and I are really good parents. It just seems natural. Of course I am sure we are completely messing her up. I am just following her lead, she needs to be changed, I change her. She is hungry, I feed her. She is sleepy, I put her to bed. She sleeps with us, we like it and she sleeps well. She rarely goes more than a few minutes with out hands on her. She did sit in her swing for about 10 minutes today, which I think is a record.

Here is what is going on:
She smiles all the time.
Lots of arm and leg movement.
Can sit up with little assistance, (she is super strong)
Sleeps 5-7 hours at a time most of the time
Makes lots of eye contact and coo's a bunch
Can take or leave her pacifier
Hates tummy time now.. HATES IT!
Loves her daddy
Still short but has nice chunky thighs
We are about to pack away the 0-3's since she doesn't fit in a lot of them
Sleeps best on her side

No comments: