Ok, so I have been highly emotional lately. Irrational, scared, and selfish. I am going through these phases. Today, I am at the bargaining stage. I can dip in to my trust fund and pay him to stay here and go to school if he wants. I can sell off some investments so that he can play golf all day. I have offered him, everything I have, even a new truck. I will sell my stuff. I will get another job. I will donate our extra eggs. Just so he doesn't have to go. I talked to my dad about putting him on the payroll to take care of me. That would be his job, and he would take care of the family properties, work on projects, but mainly just take care of me. Anyone, need an extra organ? I am pretty desperate to keep him under my roof at least 4 days a week.
So, I am feeling better about us. The job is still worrying me. I am certain if I through enough money behind it, I can make it happen. He can stay at home and never have to worry about taking care of us. He feels the opposite way. He wants to take the job in San Antonio, so he can come back and take care of us. We will find a compromise. I just know it. If not, it looks like me, the cats, and Matt will be staying in San Antonio in an extended stay hotel.
I think I am about to start. I took a few PT's this weekend. All BFN's. I am pretty sure we are about start our next cycle. I will call Dr. C and get this party started!
We are in Nacogdoches for work. M will hang out at the hotel until I am finished with my first call on my Lufkin account. Then I will pick him up, head to my Nac. store, then home. There were a bunch of deer hanging out side the window behind our hotel, so that was fun!
I am off to bed.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment