So, on Sept. 21st, I got a BFP on a HPT. Went in on 22nd for a Beta, came back 71. That is excellent. Went in on Thursday 24th, Beta was 210! Another excellent number. I have been super tired, and a little nauseous. I am taking Progesterone supplements and Estridoil pills twice a day. I can't stop worrying, although I should be thrilled. I went in today for another Beta, at my request. I shouldn't have done that.
My beta came back at 2040. The nurse said that is good, and it is. If it wasn't for the fact that my increase is slowing. If I continued with it doubling every 48 hours, it should be over 3300. I am trying not to panic. I called my family physician to see if I could come in for a Beta there. It is ridiculous for me to do that.
My ultrasound is in almost two weeks. I just worry everytime I go to the bathroom. This is the most difficult time of my life. I worried about getting pregnant, now I worry about staying pregnant.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment