Creeping out of my shell... I called the embryologist again today. She pulled my report, we had 11 to chose from going into day 5. Two were transferred and the rest didn't make their standards for freeze. That is ok though, at least I know I had some. She explained that we could have transferred 8 of the 11 and had a good chance of them making it in my womb. Any, that gives me more hope. I am feeling sooo much better.
It has been a good day! I can't wait to get my blood results back. These hormones are really doing crazy things to my brain.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We haven't heard about you in a while now... Hope everything is OK
Hey Deb,
Hope everything is well. Thinking of you,
Liv
Been thinking about you the last couple weeks. I keep checking back and there's nothing new. I hope you're alright and just super busy! :)
Post a Comment