Thursday is the day! Today's ultrasound went really well, I have 5 big mature follicles and 11 smaller ones. We could get any where from 4-17 eggs! Where did they come from? My E2 is well over 3000! On Sunday, I was devastated.
I triggered at 8:15pm tonight. My retrieval is at 8:15am on Thursday morning, my 34th birthday, and what would have been the 71st wedding anniversary of my maternal grandparents. M and my mom are coming in to help me.
The side effects are getting tougher, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you to all of the wonderful ladies that have helped me get through this. I can't believe we are almost there.
M acknowledged that this my not have been the best time to put football first. Not while I am doped up on hormones. My mood swings are the worst and looking back, I couldn't really remember why I was so upset. I guess I feel like I used to really need him. I know that I don't really need him, but I want him around. When he is gone during the tough times, that is clear to me. I am off to bed. Gotta take care of these little ones.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
haha... I remember when I was super drugged for a fresh IVF getting in a fight with my hubby. I was sobbing because I was SO mad at him, and he said sweetly, "Hun, I don't know what to say because I don't know why you are so mad at me." I paused, thought for a second, then burst out, "I don't know either!" Realizing how hormonal I was made me feel even worse! lol, it's hilarious to me now though :)
Glad you and DH are on a more mutual wave length now :) Good luck with your ER on Thursday!!!!!
Yay! Awesome follie growth!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, good luck and happy birthday!
Post a Comment