Back to the doctor we went this morning. M recorded it. 12 follicles are growing. 5 on one side 7 on the other. They didn't tell me sizes. My E2 went up to 1100! I am bummed about only getting 12 follicles, but that is what we expected. My last RE wanted 20+, but my new RE thinks that quality is better than quantity. You could stim for 20+, but still only a certain amount will be viable and large enough. We go back to the Dr. C's office on Sunday at 8:15 am and probably on Monday as well. No way to say for certain, but I should trigger on Tuesday and have my ER on Thursday, my 34th birthday!!
M said he will have a father-egg chat with them tonight to make sure everyone know what they are supposed to do.
I took a nice long nap. In part of my dream I was jumping out of the car to escort deer across a busy road. It may have something to do with the fact that we saw a few hunters in a field near our house hunting dove and M started honking the horn. I love this man.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment