Sunday, September 13, 2009

We got the call! 17 are still going! Go babies go! 11 8-cell and 6 6-cell. They are exactly what we are looking for on day 3. My transfer is on Tuesday at 11:00. We plan on transferring two and freezing the rest. I am still throwing up once or twice a day. It comes on very quickly, I am fine, then I feel my mouth watering. After I am done, I feel a better. Sleep is my best friend. I am so tired all the time. I can't wait until the hormones wear off and the pregnancy takes over. I don't mind being sick if there is a reason for it.
My sister just showed up with her four boys. They are all 6 and younger. So, cute. I need to go be social. I am recognizing how not child friendly my house is. Maybe we should have gone over there.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Woo HOo Debbie!!!! That is all I can say. i am so happy to hear how ell things are going. I think of you every day and check your blog for updates. You will be in my prayers on Tuesday.

Nicole said...

haha, I love the "I don't mind being sick if there's a reason for it". So true! Your results are still astounding! Hooray! Good luck at transfer tomorrow :)