
Here they are, these are the two best! The embryologist graded them BBB and a BBC in front of me. Not like that means anything. He told me he wouldn't tell me even if they were A's because then I would come back and ask why I didn't get pregnant if they were A's. They wouldn't tell me how many they were trying to freeze, probably to keep me from asking to see them and why they did pick others. I feel optimistic, but I am aware of my chances. My mom and M got to be in the room, although there wasn't a whole lot to see. There was a glare from the big operating room light. It just kind of looks fuzzy and then you can see a white line and then a tiny swoosh that looks a little like a flash. The process was more uncomfortable than a pap smear, but not overly uncomfortable.
My pregnancy test is on Sept. 24th! They will repeat it in 24 hours and then I will have a ultrasound 3 weeks later to see if there is a heartbeat/beats.
One is really organized and one is sort of a free spirit!
I think they are cute, but doesn't everyone think that?
Edited to say that clearly, after doing research, the one on the left is an AAA or an AAB. That guy was not telling me the truth.




No comments:
Post a Comment