Monday, November 9, 2009

More updates

At our second ultrasound we found that Baby B, doesn't have a heartbeat. Baby A, is chugging along, although he/she is a few days behind. He/She should catch up soon.

So... we lost a baby. M took it harder than I did. I cried a bunch and felt really sad for about a week, but M is still angry. We are missing a person.

I am about to go to bed. So far, I have vomitted a few times, felt like throwing up most of the time, and I am thankful for every minute. I crave salty things, but nothing abnormal. My problem has been food aversions. ughh... I am super bloated, but haven't gained any weight since my stims started.
I have my 12 week scan on November 20th.

I am thrilled, and loving my new body. I can feel my uterus now, and it is so exciting! I love this baby!

3 comments:

WantWait&Pray said...

I'm so sorry to hear! We were almost cycle buddies with IVF (this was our third try) so I was happy to hear about your pregnancy.
I'm sorry that you lost baby B...how far along were you when they did the u/s that didn't show a heartbeat?
I'm sorry...you have every reason to mourn the loss. Keep reminding yourself though that the health of baby A is in no way indicative of the health of baby B. Prayers for your little one!

rackersfamily said...

i'm so glad you finally posted! i've been waiting on you to play catch up. we are so excited for you. a

Tracy said...

So happy for you!!!!! This is GREAT news. I know you are still scared and nervous but it will get better with each week. Can't wait to hear how things go on the 20th. this is such a blessing.