I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged.
How far along? 16 weeks 0 days today!
Total weight gain/loss: Don't know. I lost 9 lbs in my first trimester from the nausea and the loss of some of the stim's drug weight I gained for IVF.
Maternity clothes? Wearing them every day now.
Best moment this week: I am still pregnant and feeling ok. That is the best!
Movement: Feeling twinges, no kicks or anything really discernible yet, could just be my imagination.
Food cravings: As always anything salty. Trying to get over my food aversions still.
Gender: Still guessing it's a boy, so it is probably a girl.
What I miss: Eating cold cuts, beer, cookie dough... all food and drink of course
What I am looking forward to: Really feeling the baby kick, seeing the baby again, confirming the gender, hearing the heartbeat, my belly getting bigger!
Milestones: My belly popped out on Tuesday while I was asleep. I can't suck my stomach in anymore.
Realization of the week: This could really be our baby!
Stuff that has happened since I updated: M took a permanent job with the COE, I feel much better and more secure. He loves his new job and they love him. He will work in San An.ton.io.
I went up two bra sizes, I am getting a lot more comments on that then my belly. My N T screen came back fine! I am about to tell my boss about baby F finally. I don't know how he will react, but I can't really hide it anymore. I am still grieving a little over losing baby B. I am really feeling like someone is missing. I am worrying less about losing the baby. There is a lot going on with figuring out moving details etc... I am trying to take it one day at a time.
Two of my other IVF friends are pregnant, I am so happy for them!
I am off to bed!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am so excited for you two(three). I'm glad you started updating again. I always get worried when I don't hear from you in a while. When do you find out what it is? I think it's a girl. They are fighters and she faught! ;)
Post a Comment