I definitely felt something, thank God! Just a few minutes ago. I had not felt anything in over a week, but this feels like movement! Last time it felt like something brushing around in there, now it feels more like light poke. It is more confined than gas. I am laying next to M and I don't want to wake him up since he doesn't believe me, or at least we joke about that. As usual, it is toward my left side, about half way between my belly button and my pelvic bone.
Hi baby!! You must have liked the Mexican food we had tonight, or maybe it was Marble Slab. Feeling you roll around in there makes me so happy! I can't wait to see you on Wednesday, the whole family and all of our friends are waiting to find out if you will be a son or a daughter! I can't believe I am using those words! Thank you for fighting everyday to grow big and strong. Now that I am not so sick, I will try to eat healthier foods and more regularly. I can't have you living on apples, cheese, french fries, salad, chicken, pickles, and PB&J forever. Ohhhh I want a sweet potato! Now I am starting to get hungry. I hope you enjoyed the cheese danish for breakfast this morning. Your daddy picked one up for me last night for breakfast since his apartment has no food. I am going to lay here and see if you are awake. I am guessing the stabbing sort of pains that I feel sometimes are just ligament pains or my uterus stretching, I can't imagine that you have started your Karate training just yet.
It is so neat that I have a passenger on board all the time, tagging along. We are going to be a good team, you, me and your dad. We have all kinds of wonderful things planned for you!! Keep kicking!
I love you!!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Best feeling in the world!! Yipee!
That just warms my heart to read this! I remember when I felt Dylan for the first time. I was 20 weeks and it was the day of the ultrasound. I was so sad to find out it was a boy when I knew in my gut and every ounce of my being that it was a girl. I was feeling all mopey and then he kicked me really hard! I was never sad again about it being a boy...I was so happy to know he was perfect and healthy...I got over my disappointment quickly. Cherish all the little things you will experience and let me know if you need anything for heartburn. I have about 20 bottles of Mylanta and Tums you can have ;)
Post a Comment