I love my gym classes with C. We belong to the L.itt.le G.ym and G.ym.bor.e.e. I have met some great ladies and good friends, which has made living in SA easier.
So... one of the mom's in my LG class is married to one of the bas.ketb.all players.
She is beautiful and so nice and her little guy is darling. Her hubby is incredibly handsome and the group of us were instantly jealous. One of the other mom's said how lucky she was and she didn't look like she felt very lucky. He is gone all the time, he has been traded a million times and they don't expect to stay here past the end of the season. Her hubby is constantly scrutinized and criticized on tv, radio, newspaper and on the internet.
Anyway, it is so easy to look at someone else and think, "Wow, she has it together." "Wow, her life looks easy." The truth is often way more complicated.
My life is complicated as the next person, sometimes it is more so, sometimes less. I am learning to cherish what I have. I am learning to accept who I am and appriciate what has been given to me and celebrate what I have done.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment