Life is wonderful! The last week has been a busy one for Charlie. She is starting to crawl (officially on March 13th). I was so worried we would never get there. She is so funny when she does it. She picks up one leg and places her foot down and pushes forward. We will take it! I have seen her little friends crawling for months. Everyone thought she would go straight to walking and I don't think it will be long before she is. I am learning to be patient with her progress and reaching milestones. I feel so responsible for her development since I am with her 90% of the day alone.
One of her top teeth has broken through, it is the one on her right. She is pulling up constantly and loves to walk holding on to our fingers, she can cruise too. Biggest of all, she can let go and stand on her own for up to 8 seconds (we counted)!!
We are in Dallas right now, M is here for a training class. I miss it here so much, it makes me kind of sad. I can't wait until we move back here. There are so many places I want to take C, there just doesn't seem to be enough time.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment