Well, I am not pregnant. I was sort of praying we would have a miracle this month. Charlie is only 3 months old. Last year at this time I was about to trigger to have my egg retrival. I can't believe she has been with me for almost a year! I am still so in love with her. I have to admit it is getting harder as she is requiring more to stay happy, probably because she is awake more.
Today, she was such a fussy bear. That means that I had to hold her all day and keep changing position. She is most calm when I have her high up on my shoulder and I rock back and forth, not in a chair, no that would be too easy, just on the couch or the bed. She wanted to eat constantly, but would pull off to smile at me. It is hard to be irriated at the pulling when you see her eyes scrunch up and her mouth open. Still, my n.i.pp.les hurt. Oh well...
I am watching her sleep next to me all wrapped up in her blanket. This morning I scared myself to death. I woke up from a dream I think and thought she was having a seizure. I think she was just fussing and she has been so stuffy lately. I just had this second of shear panic. Matt grabbed her and said she was fine, she was crying.
She is playing with toys more and I can only pray that she will get more interested in her swing, bouncy or exersaucer so that I can get some stuff done around the apartment. I love breastfeeding, I am so absolutely blessed to have had this amazing experience. She has almost doubled her birth weight and grown almost 5 inches, all because of my milk. I have kept her nourished for almost one full year, if you count the time she was in my belly.
I am going to try to sleep. I just pray that tomorrow is better. I am so tired.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment