Friday, November 5, 2010

Long time since I last posted, but I have been dragging my feet. Things are so wonderful with C. Today was sort of special for a weird reason. I have debated posting this on C's blog, but I want to remember when this happened... C's poop finally stinks like poop. I know that is a weird thing to reflect on, but I feel like she is really growing up. She is eating more cereal with breastmilk and I guess it is time for her digestive system to quit going easy on us. Up till now, it has been mostly a popcornish smell. Sometimes, it doesn't smell much like anything, but tonight it stinks like I now have a baby elephant living with me.
In other news, for the first time in over two years, I am sick. I am terrified that C will get sick too. I am not sure if it is a cold or what, I just feel sick. I have been checking her temperature and she seems to be acting fine. I have been praying and crossing my fingers that she misses it. I was hoping to make it a year without an illness. So far we have been lucky. Anyway, she fell asleep about 8:45 and I fell asleep at around 10:30. We woke up at 2:00 and we are still up.

We joined both Little Gym and Gymboree, and she loves it. I love being around other moms and the instructors are wonderful escpecially at Little Gym. I think we caught something at Gymboree. I am super careful about washing my hands and using sanitizer, but sometimes it is unavoidable. Maybe we will just stay in the house until Spring.

Still life is beautiful and being a mom is best thing I have ever done. I am off to bed

No comments: