Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2ww again...

Deep breath... I have been struggling to cope with all of the stuff that is going on I need some good news. We are starting another 2WW tomorrow, I think. As I type, I am watching the neighbor across the street snuggling his little boy as he gets the mail. Sometimes I think, what did I do to deserve this kind of constant disappointment? What is God trying to teach me?

We went to Torah/Bible study last night. It was actually a lot of fun. We had a lively discussion about Miracles and how things have changed from the way they were described in the Bible. It is nice to have conversation about religion and beliefs and not argue with people.

Then we had a "Flavor Tripping party". You eat this berry, and then try different foods and bitter and sour taste sweet. You can eat a lemon and it tasted like lemonade, it was really cool! We met a bunch of nice people and I am looking forward to getting involved!

I am going back to the fertility specialist tomorrow to talk about starting the Invitro process when my cycle starts. I calculated it all and it will be over $15,000. I need a miracle to get pregnant on my own so I can end this madness!

We are having tax issues, it is so complicated. We get audited every year! I need to just leave it to my accountant because I have a lot of investments and stuff that I don't know about and what to do with it. I am going to send off all of my returns to him so he can see what we are doing wrong. Matt and I got in an argument about it. He wants to spend three hours cleaning the office and I want to work on our taxes and get his resume finished. That frusterates me about him. I am the kind of person that wants to start with the parts of the house that people see, he would rather organize drawers. grrrr.... We are both under stress.

1 comment:

rackersfamily said...

Deep breath, take a deep breath and relax. It will all work out... I know it will...
and you are welcome to borrow r and c anytime you want! ;)