So, one week ago, M lost his job. After 5 years with his company, he is back in the job market. He got a severance package and his bonus, so in that sense they treated him well. He won't get another paid vacation like this again for a very, very long time.
My heart broke for him, I could tell he was devastated. He seems much more positive and relieved now. Selfishly, I am sad that we have to put off IVF a few more months. We can't afford to have it not work, because I am stressed out. I can only pray that God is going to help him find a job with infertility benefits. Maybe that is why this happened. I just have to believe that this is why my IUI didn't work and we haven't gotten pregnant to this point.
We went to the ranch to meet with my dad this weekend. It was really beautiful, we rode around on the 4-wheelers and just enjoyed looking at the stars and the silence. We saw deer, bunnies and a snake (a small one), and some other animals. There were ton's of newborn calf's! They are so cute! I will post some pictures tomorrow. I used to hate going up there, now I love it. I appreciate the quiet and privacy.
My dad had some business ideas for M. He makes everything seem like an opprotunity to grow. I know that M feels like he let my dad down, because he doesn't want him to worry about us. He want's my dad to feel like I am taken care of. My dad loves M like a son, and knows this is life, and he knows M works hard for us. I am off to bed, some of us have to work in the morning! : )
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment