I am beginning to suspect that I may actually have fertility issues. It sounds bizarre, but for the last six months, I knew there were problems, but I thought they would be easily fixed. I thought we were being proactive and could actually be going a bit overboard and being impatient. Tests, surgery, injections, IUI, vitamins....
I can't explain it, I guess I thought that it would resolve itself quickly. Like, here is an obstacle, here is a solution, there will be a baby the next month. Nope. I didn't think I was one of the girls that goes through rounds of treatment without success. Oh well. I have enough to worry about.
I have SO much work to do this weekend. I am helping organize our national accounts meeting and I need to check out hotels, work on a refresh project, complete my review, and catch up on 2 months of expense reports! Eeeekkk. I am going to make a list so that I don't feel so overwhelmed.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment