Another BFN. We are on to IVF, I will start birth control pills next week. At least I finally get a month off. I will save some money not buying $100 worth of pregnancy tests. I was really praying that we would have something exciting to announce at Thanksgiving dinner. I am bummed.
Infertility sucks.
On Thursday we went to Houston for a fundraiser. It was so much fun. Lots of local celebrities and dignitaries were there. The current Governor was there, he sat right next to us; as were a bunch of former governors. Clint Black performed, which was fun. He is excellent with just his guitar and his voice.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sorry about the BFN. But I'm so glad you get to start BCPs and get on the IVF train. I really think it is going to make us both SAIF sisters instead of TTTC sisters.
Hang in there.
Post a Comment