I spoke with the IVF coordinator and I will not start med's until January 19th or so, with the egg retrieval at the end of January or the first of February. I should know if I am pregnant by Valentines Day!! If we get pregnant, we should have an early Fall baby.
I am going to have a proceedure where they measure for the placement of the embryo's on Friday and we have to have our HIV tests.
I spent Wednesday to Sunday with my family, including my sister and her kiddo's. I just love them so much. My family is so good to me, I am lucky to have them. It was wonderful have a holiday with no drama, no fights, and so many laughs.
I am off to Abilene for a couple of days to cover a training.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Glad you had a relaxing trip. Chase missed you!
Post a Comment