Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ok, so I am a little hormonal today. I am still mad at him. I am copying my post to another IF girls blog because it all came spilling out there.
Popping my head in to say that I am so sorry to hear of the disappointment. We are moving on to IVF in January after only one BFN with IUI and injectables in September. I couldn't take another failed attempt. I have stage 4 endo. Those of us with endo and IF are members of an elite society. Few understand what it is like, the pressure on you and on your marriage. It is hard to keep your chin up and keep fighting especially when people are always telling you to relax, like you have a hand in making it all go away. I wish it were that easy.
Anyway, M has a lot of complaints about me. I have a lot to work on, but I don't need to be reminded. I do enough of that on my own. I am going to take this month off. M and I are both under so much stress with all of the travel and since he lost his job. He is about to get out of the shower and come to bed. This should be interesting.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I read your comment on my blog, and its so comforting to know that there are others that know what we are going through. I am sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way for a BFP! Best of luck. Try to enjoy the holidays and look towards your IVf in January.

Echloe said...

IF brings a lot of emotional baggage to a marriage. My husband and I have had the worst fights since we started having trouble. And it doesn't get any better with meds included.

I hope you and your husband worked through the fight and things are better today.

And I am glad to hear you are all set to start your IVF drugs next month.

p.s. I have something for you over on my blog