Yes, I tried that too...
The things you do to make a baby!
About Me
TTC a lil F
View my complete profile
TTC Journey
DX Infertility due to Stage 4 Endometriosis on both ovaries, uterus, and throughout abdomen.
Nov. 08 Natural cycle
Oct 08' Natural cycle. BFN Husband lost his job, IVF on hold
9/18 IUI completed. BFN
9/10 started follistim injections for IUI
8/15/08 Surgery: Laparoscopy/hysteroscopy Chocolate Cyst removed
8/13/08 Baseline ultrasound showed unusal cyst
8/08 supposed to start Clomid and IUI
6/08 1st Appointment with RE found cysts
5/08 Back to NMW for referral to RE
2/08 Bloodwork Normal SA Normal
1/08 Started charting, OPK's and TI
10/05 High Testosterone and irregular cycles: referred to Endocinologist. No diagnosis RX Spironolactone
6/03 Lupus in Remission
3/29/03 Married my DH
Off Birth Control Pills 97 because of clotting concerns
1/97 DX Systemic Lupus
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(41)
▼
December
(13)
Early 2008 Me v Jan 2009 Me
End of the year.
A Good Laugh
Volunteering
So much to say... first... we had an appointment w...
My rant.
I love my DH
Another cycle is coming to an end with a BFN. I a...
Traveling for work... again...
Fancy party and big family news
Ok, so I am a little hormonal today. I am still m...
Long story short, M and I are fighting. My feelin...
I spoke with the IVF coordinator and I will not st...
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Long story short, M and I are fighting. My feelings are hurt and I don't even want to talk to him right now. He was really picking on me last night. I am done trying for a baby...... I am not cut out for this. I am DONE.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment