M was getting ready for bed last night and I started to sing, "Hate Me" by Blue October. I have a terrible voice, but I sing anyway, not in a serious way of course.
I sang the part: "Hate me in ways" and I hear "I am starting to" from him. We both started laughing hysterically. My DH is the funniest man in the world. I fell in love with him because of his humor and I stay madly in love with him because of his humor.
I took my first 100mg of Clomid tonight. I can't believe I am going backward in my treatment. Since injectables worked giving me 4-6 mature follicles and IUI didn't succeed I doubt this will. My justification is that I have the pills, I can't start IVF for a month anyway, and I would love to save the $15,000. I didn't realize it would come with side effects, I am starting to rethink this Clomid thing.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You never know. The clomid just might do the trick. And the side affects aren't that bad. At least they weren't for me. Good luck. Here is to saving that $15,000 for the college fund.
Post a Comment