So we are in Fort Worth, while I am conducting a two day training with the new reps. The guy who was supposed to cover this class couldn't drive down from Oklahoma because of the ice. The new reps are not experienced to conduct the class. I asked them to learn a small portion, like one feature and teach that portion. Guess who did the whole 5 hour class by herself?
I love to train, so it is not a big deal, but I missed out on my Bunco group Christmas party. I feel like such a flake. I couldn't get out of Fort Worth in time to drive back home, it is over an hour with out traffic (53 miles) and I would have to drive back tonight so that I could be at the class by 7:50am tomorrow morning. I sent a text message from my new phone to the hostess and she didn't get it, because I programmed her number in wrong. This is the third one I have missed because of work or something, I am sure they are going to kick me out. I love those girls, they are so much fun to hang out with.
I have had a lot of bumps and bruises with girlfriends in the past three years, so I am a bit on guard. I shouldn't be, but I am.
Anyway, I have been so irritable today, Poor M, I have been snapping at him. He has been really talkative, and I just want to say, "Could you STFU?" I am trying to read the message boards for God's sake. He has been watching videos on You Tube and laughing out loud, GRRRRRRRR... Breathe... Breathe...
He made me go see, "The Day the World Stood Still" um... not my style of movie. That is all I will say.
I am grateful he is able to travel with me, but I am used to my alone time in hotels.
I am going to get ready for bed. I can't wait to get home.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment