Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another cycle is coming to an end with a BFN. I am expecting AF any day now and realize that again we failed to get pregnant. I am so disappointed, because I had hoped that we would have a surprise announcement to make on Christmas day.

Oh, well. IVF here we come. I have just been in such a bah-humbug mood lately. We are volunteering the 23, 24 and 25th. Maybe that will put me in a better mood.

On a another note, my elfster secret santa sent me a lovely package with gifts!! Yay! I got a special bracelet that I can engrave, it is silver with pearls and I got some snowman candles and a salt and pepper shaker. I am going to wear my bracelet to every treatment and test for good luck. I feel so special and loved. I love my bump ladies so much! I couldn't go through all of this with out them.

No comments: