Another BFN... we are off to the land of IVF. I have an appointment with Dr. G on Monday morning at 9:00. We are very sad. We were hoping it would happen by some miracle, with out medical intervention. So, here we are, 10 months in and trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
On a happier note, we are going to a Halloween party tomorrow night. We went costume shopping and I am shocked at how all of the female costumes are so trashy. Hello? Can I be a witch, pirate, doctor or Cinderella with out it looking like a hooker costume? Nope... Matt will be a Carney and I will be his trashy girlfriend. It should be fun. I haven't been to a costume party since 99'.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
take a pic! we wanna see!
Post a Comment