Monday, October 6, 2008

I am so freaking irritable! I am able to contain myself at work, but when I get off the phone I want to scream! I am been so short with DH. His feelings were hurt. I think it is hormones. It has to be hormones. I am irritable sometimes, but I am not always like this. I just want to rip someones head off. I went o pick up my prescriptions and they were at the wrong pharmacy, thanks CVS! It doesn't matter... point is, on my way over to the other CVS, I saw a squirrel get hit by a car. It didn't look like it was dead, it was just curled around itself and it's tail was moving. I kept driving, because I had to. So I get to the other CVS and wait behind some idiot and then the lady asks for my name five times. I am trying to be really patient... then I tell her that I have a rewards card, but it is done by my phone number. She doesn't even attempt to fix it, she just says she can't and she is snotty about it. I will take my business to Walgreen's that is opening up next week! I didn't say anything to her, I just grabbed my med's and drove on.
That is the story of my life. I am ready to scream and demand that things are done my way, but I don't, I let it slide over and over. Again, I just think I am getting the drug crazies from the hormones. I get up and down and angry and sorry and sad and feeling guilty then angry again.

Oh, so DH sells MY car to one of his coworkers. Yes, we are married, but my dad bought that car for me for graduation, it is in my name. At first, I wanted to tear his hair out about it. How dare he take possession something that is mine and decide to sell it. I made that kind of clear when he left. I thought about it, and then I thought he did a good thing for us. That car was about to break apart and the insurance on that 2001 piece of crap was higher than the insurance on my brand new Acadia and DH's truck. Oh well... I am meeting with a counselor tomorrow, hopefully she can fix me! I am off to bed. I have to talk to J about the changes in the job and try not to say all the crap that is really going on in my head. Everyone is complaining and moral is down in our group. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 3 or 4 more changes in the next few months. I am going to stick it out for now. I like what I do, I just hate that my manager DOES NOT FEEL THE NEED TO COMMUNICATE with me. A LITTLE PRAISE would be nice. I work 50x harder than any rep in this area. I work weekends, nights, even during my vacations. I don't need a f'n medal, but hey... how about "I know how hard you work here." It is so bad, that my boss has to ask us how he should talk about us. My concern is, do you not have a million great things to say about each and every one of your team members? Can you tell our strengths to someone else, with out having to be coached??? What is wrong with this picture? This is why I am certain, he does not like me. I know it is because I am jewish he is Evangelical.

OK, I am getting rilled up. I need to go to bed. My ambien has kicked in and I am typing in a drugged stupor.

1 comment:

rackersfamily said...

You are hillarious! I am so glad you are blogging!
Glad to know it wasn't a big deal about the cops being at your house... had I read this post before I talked to Matt... I would have thought otherwise! ;)
Keep your chin up! It will get better!!