Friday, October 17, 2008

Another 2ww

I am back in a 2WW. This was a natural cycle and I seemed to have O'ed since I got a + OPK. I am so stressed with work, I am praying it doesn't hurt our chances. M has been so supportive and helpful. I love him! I have to travel next week for work. I hate going to East Texas. At least I am conducting a training class, so I am actually going with a purpose in mind.

I am going to try not to test for 10 days. Usually, I start testing at day 5. I bet I have spent over $600 on OPK's and pregnancy tests. I am out of control! We are off to an early dinner. M is taking me on a date! I could really use some down time after the week I had.

I will be doing the job of 3 people until the new guy and girl are trained. Booo Hissss... doesn't anyone know I am trying to make a baby here. I am going to need to take some time when I start the IVF process.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I hate the 2ww. It is terrible. So great to hear that you are our neighbor! Chris and I tried IUI 7 times. It was just so frustrating to me. I was devistated everytime I found out we were a BFN. Just started our first IVF Cylce. Anytime you need to talk to someone who understands what is going on I am just accorss the street. Best of luck with this cycle. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!