Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grrr... Matt and I have been arguing. That is so rare. It is so all about me, and I take it out on him I guess. I love him so much, but I get really mad at him. I am worried that he will die and I will never get to have children with him, or that I will end up a widow and have to raise our kids alone. It is irrational, but I am sure is normal. He drove drunk last spring and I flipped out. I was in the 2WW and could have been a pregnant widow. How could he be so stupid? I need him to take care of himself. I know anything can happen, but I can't live with him taking chances unnecessarily. I am also mad at his friends for allowing it to happen and laughing about it. They are all fathers and put thier own lives in danger. I may be overreacting, but it is the one thing that gets to me.
I am off to the store and to get some dinner, I slept the whole day! I have to prepare for travel this week.

No comments: