Sunday, October 5, 2008

I have had a hard time coming back to blog, I am not sure why. Maybe laziness. Our first IUI did not work. We had 6 big follies, and not ONE snuggled in for a 9 month stay. I was heartbroken and discouraged but not surprised. I took probably 10 HPT all BFN's, so I knew. I went for my follow up with RE, and my ultrasound showed too many LARGE cysts to move forward for another medicated cycle. We are going to try on our own this month.

Matt and I decided that we are going to go straight to IVF. So, I will be on BCP's for a month or two and then begin the long process. This is not how I pictured becoming a mom, but hey... that's the way it is. Maybe, by some miracle we will get pregnant on our own. I am stopping to count the days until O. OK I am back. I should O sometime between the 12th and the 15 October. So, I will go OOT for work this week, so that I am home in time for BD. Then on October 28th I should know if I am pregnant! That would have significance, since it is my little sisters birthday and the anniversary of an event that happened on the day she was born. 14 years ago. Bittersweet day.
I am off to bed.

No comments: