Went we through with the IUI today. I am so scared that I should have waited till I had fewer follicles. I had so many over 15mm, I am at high risk for multiples. I would prefer one baby at a time, because I don't want them to have problems because of me. Also, I worry about my own health.
This is a solemn time for me. I should be really excited, but I am so nervous. I threw up last night. I hope it was food poisoning or nerves.
There is a story about quad's on the tv right now. Grrrrr.... that is a bad sign.
In other news, Matt and I have been married for 2000 days.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi. I found your blog from a friends blog. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your 2WW. I hope you get that sticky BFP!
Post a Comment