Blood work came back fine E2 is at 385. Dr. G said I am responding nicely.
I go tomorrow for a follie check and more blood work. Tonight I take 75 UI of follistim. It should be interesting, because I did the math and my cartridge should be empty, but it is not. So, most likely I will need to stick myself twice. Poor M, he can't help by want to throw up. Yesterday, Dr. G had to draw my blood and just went through my hand. A little blood came out of the needle and dripped on his pants, M wanted to say something so bad! I want to get copies of pic's of my follies, I wonder if they will let me do that.
Thank God, my family in Houston is fine after Ike. Other than power outages and tree damage, they are safe.
They are all at the ranch, where there was little damage and the power is still on.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment