I went this morning to start injectables and left empty handed. I have more cysts, which I did not expect after I had the lap just three weeks ago. I am so disappointed. I looked at the screen during my ultrasound and saw them; one on the right is over 3cm. the one on the left was right under 3cm. I was ok at first, and then I fell apart waiting for Dr. G to show up from his other office. The nurse is so kind, and understanding. I am sure it is exhausting taking care of hormonal, disappointed, and anxious women all day.
I had to go back to work, even though, I felt like crawling back into bed. I just had no energy to deal with the people I work with. It makes solving window problems seem pretty insignificant. I finished what I had to do and came home. Matt feels so bad for me, and I feel bad for him. I know he feels completely useless in this situation. He can't make this better; he can't fix it, so he is anxious. I should be grateful that I am otherwise healthy, but I still feel sorry for myself. I need to brush off my knees and head on. We will try an unmedicated cycle, who knows, maybe God wants me to let my body do what it needs to do. If this month doesn't work, I will start BCP's and try again in November, that sounds like it is so far away. More later.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment