Monday, September 15, 2008

Ultrasound today good production!

Woo hoo!! I have four good follies!! All over 14mm and one 10mm. My left ovary was a bust, but the right one is doing well. They printed out a picture for me! My endometriomas and cysts are still there, but don't appear to be growing out of control. Go eggies... please please please please please be healthy in the follie! It looks like IUI will be on Thursday. I am a little concerned because my OPK's are coming out lighter and lighter. My E2 was over 600 so I dropped my Follistim dose to 75IU.

Follie 1: 14.4mm
Follie 2: 14.1 mm
Follie 3: 10.4 mm
Follie 4: 14.6 mm

M went with me, although he didn't know what we were looking at. I had to have my blood taken from my hand again, grrrr... bad veins. I am starting to look like a drug addict. Also, I am getting bloated. It is all worth it for this baby!

No comments: