Sunday, January 4, 2009

Life is good. I got up late, snuggled in with M on the couch in the media room and we took a long nap. Football, BBQ, trashy TV, and my DH; how can I complain? Tomorrow morning we go in to see Dr. G for a follie check and to take my stim shot. I think I am surging, so I should ovulate in the next day or so. I can't wait to see how many and how big they are! I called the nurse today, as they asked me to do, and told her that I got a +OPK. I feel bad that she has to work so much. I hope she is paid well.
I also go back to work after a week off. Grrrr... I need more time.

1 comment:

Liv said...

I just happened to run accross your blog over the last week. Your comparison of you at 2008 vs. you at 2009 had me chuckle. I hope you don't mind a follow a bit as you seem to be a few exits up this fertility road then me. Good luck to you and here's to hoping 2009 is our year.