So, we went to the RE yesterday. I am officially considered physically infertile. It is his opinion that because the of the extent of my endometriosis, the fimbriae that sweep the egg from the ovary into the tube are gummed up and aren't sweeping them. Furthermore, my tubes are gummed up and although they are open, they do not function the way they should.
It is not stress. I don't need to just relax. I don't need to stop thinking about it . It is my body so there, it won't happen. Never say never, but my doctor said, Never.
On one hand I am thankful. I can stop putting pressure on myself. It is out of my hands. We can resume just having fun, and not working at it. I can stop praying that it will magically happen. I can stop peeing on everything all the time.
The sad part, is that we decided together to wait a few months for IVF. Because M hasn't found work, it just seems irresponsible to spend the money, even though we have it. My want to be a mother needs to be set aside for a few months, so that I can provide a stable home for the baby/babies that we will be blessed with. I told M that I could hold out until June, but not a moment longer, regardless of where we are. We are shooting for March.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I've been wondering how your hubby's job prospects are going - I really hope that something works out very soon.
I'm sorry you are in the waiting stage, and hoping IVF is successful for you!
I know it must be hard waiting. You are being super responsible and I think that shows you'll be an excellent mommy. Hang in there. March will be here before you know it. And I'm sending job dust to your dh.
It's been sad not to see anything from your blog recently.
I hope everythings going okay for you. If you need a bit of support but don't wish to carry on with the blog for whatever reason, send me an email.
Hugs!
Post a Comment