I look like a drug addict. This vein stopped flowing so she ended up going through my wrist. That one didn't bleed. I don't know what that line is from, I can only guess it is because she wrapped it in an ace bandage type material.
My trip to the ranch was wonderful, but I am extremely sunburned on my legs. OMG! OUCH. Had a great talk with my dad. I can't thank him enough for making this process easier. He is worried that I won't be able to handle if we are not successful.
I have had two years of BFN's I think I can do this. My step-mother went through five years of this, so my dad is thinking of all that she went through. I will be ok. I have a great support network. Per his request, we are going to start the adoption process next week. I am going to look into different agency's. My sister was adopted through an open adoption, and my step-mother is going to help me write my birth mother letter. It seems like a surreal thing to do, but since the adoption process can take years, they think we should at least get it started. So, I figure it can't hurt.
Anyway, Matt drove away in one direction, I went in the other. I didn't cry this time. It was amazing spending the weekend with him. I am happy right now. I miss him, but I am happy he is working hard for us. I have so much to be grateful for.





4 comments:
You will be in my prayers!
Ouch!! Glad you had a good time with your family and hubby! Best of luck with it all!!
ouch!
That bruise looks terrible. Yikes.
Post a Comment