Thursday, July 2, 2009

Starting BCP's

Finally!! I am not 100% sure that the issue with my huge endometriomas is solved, but Dr. C gave me the go ahead! I have two on one ovary and one on the other that is as large as the ovary. I had my day 3 sono and they gave me a copy of the one with the huge endometrioma, I will scan it in. I then went to get my blood draw and she stuck me twice, once in the forearm (not near the elbow and the next one in my wrist. Both have left big bruises. I am not afraid of needles, but this lady was not gentle at all. Ouch.

Anyway, I go in on July 15th to get all of my information and the med training. I am supposed to stay on BCP's until July 22, then start my protocol. They will go through more of it when I meet with them on the 15th. Dr. C mentioned repeating my hysteroscopy to check my uterus since my endometriosis is so bad. I hope that doesn't push me back. I do need a saline sono. My old RE left my chart incomplete. They can't find an operative report from my lap/hysteroscopy and there are no photos. WTH, I think that is malpractice or something.

I am at my ranch with M. We met up here for the weekend. It is so wonderful to have him laying next to me snoring!!! I love smelling him, touching him and hearing him. I missed him so much! He loves his new job and is learning a lot. He gets so excited talking about it.

We are going to spend the weekend here with my dad, s-mom, little sister, and my older sister and her three kiddos. It is so freaking hot, I will probably just hang out in the pool and lay around inside hanging onto M the whole time.

I used to hate it up here. Now I love it! It is so quiet and you can see so many stars. We have all of the comforts of home, Internet included, but no traffic and no where to be. The best part is getting to spend time with my family and we can spread out. I am certainly not the outdoorsy type, but I can't wait to bring our babies here for nature hunts for bugs, frogs, and turtles. I want to take them rock hunting, watch them the feeding horses cookies, and watching them run barefoot through the grass flying a kite. Ahhh... now it is time for bed. Everyone will be here tomorrow and it won't be as peaceful.

No comments: