Wednesday, July 22, 2009

False start

Due to the operative report and some timing issues... I am in a holding pattern. I have to go off of BCP's tomorrow. Have a cycle, get a sono on day three, then start back on BCP's on Day 3... Then start Lupron 10 units on August 15th.





Apparently, women with bilateral endometrioma's are poor responders... so we are going to change the protocol slightly. The good news is that he is going to aspirate my endometrioma's when they do the retrieval.





Better news is that my mom is going to come home from New Mexico where she lives in the summer and stay with me from the ER to the ET. I should be fine alone, but it will make her feel better, and my mom makes everything better, so that is good.





No news on the dead/almost dead guy.

Still missing M like crazy, but it is kind of fun Skyping! We are really enjoying seeing eachother. I don't want to do this forever, but it is better than I thought.






Posting a picture of the needles needed for IVF. I stole this from a post.



2 comments:

Sumer said...

I think this picture just offically scared the crap out of me! I guess I didn't expect the PIO shot to be THAT big. Let's just say I hope I have the suspositories instead lol

Best of luck to you!! I should be starting my cycle sept/Oct.

Echloe said...

Annoying that you have to start over. On the bright side, it will probably result in more eggs retrieved. And we can be cycle buddies. My estimated ET is the 20th of August. ; )