Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fertility Olympic results!

Fertility Olympic results for me:
Gold for the swimming team! Go Matt!
Silver for POAS events.
Gold for giving complete strangers, family and friends TMI about my reproductive organs, cycles, and hormones.
Gold in the self pity, pouty, jealous, angry woman event.
Gold in emotional eating event.
Gold in spending too much time on the internet researching.
Silver in the laying on your back with your legs in the air after BD'ing. Great form and stamina, lost points for using headboard.
Gold for trying, Pre-seed, Mucinex, pineapple, and vitamins.
Bronze for temping.
Silver in checking CM and CP!
Disqualified because of packing cysts on my ovaries. Boooo Russian Judge!

1 comment:

WantWait&Pray said...

Thanks so much for your comments..I must say I laughed last night when I saw your post regarding Fertility Olympic's and again just now when I saw your full "competition" post. haha! I so appreciate your kind words...what a rollercoaster this last few months have been. Ugh- to have a simple life again! Oh well, I'm hoping that both the IF journey and divorce end with everyone getting what they want- happiness for my parents and a baby for us! :-)