Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am still hurting a bit, but I am healing well. I am really lonely and sad right now for some reason. It must be hormonal. I am tired of being stuck between, being pregnant and not being pregnant. Thank God for the ladies on my message boards. I am at the beginning of my journey, and many of them have been doing this for years. I can't imagine, and I hurt for them.

Only about 22 days until we start Clomid, that should be on my 33 birthday! And only 35-38 days until we IUI!!! I pray it doesn't happen on the 20th because Matt would have to miss his Aggie game. Or, I guess he would miss the IUI! He could leave a sample, but it is tacky enough that another man will inseminate me. So, by the end of September we should know for sure!

Please God, let everything be okay, so this is the month we get pregnant with a healthy baby. My reproductive organs are exhausted! Amen.

New obsession: tearing pages out of Parenting magazine and saving them. They have great ideas!

No comments: