Friday, August 8, 2008

I was super busy today at work, driving over 240 miles to Oklahoma and back. Thank goodness, gas is a little less expensive. I don't know what I am going to do when I get pregnant and then have the baby. I have a hard enough time making it with out stopping to use the bathroom, as it is. These long day trips are going to get so uncomforatable.

Since I had some time to think, it occured to me, that I am one of the few women that will be impregnated by a man other than her husband on purpose. It's funny, like 5 people, will be involved with, (God willing) my baby being conceived. That is pretty special.

This has got to work. I can't keep going through this over and over.

I am anxiously waiting for AF to show up. The clock starts there. I am so worried about planning everything. I need to stop worrying about it.

I am doing the job for two people, since J got fired. I have to travel the week that I am supposed to have my stim shot and the IUI. I have no choice, I have to go to this training. I can't reschedule and I will need to spend the night there. So, either I will have the IUI and then drive to Tyler or I will have to haul a**, back from Tyler and hop on the table. Now I am obsessed with possible complications and side effects. Man, I need to calm down. I am annoyed with myself.

I had the calendar out, actually two calendars, trying to do the math, counting days over and over. I then searched endlessly for a freaking pencil so that I could mark the days. I couldn't find a pencil that was sharpened, so I looked for a sharpener. I finally decided just stop. I am driving Matt crazy too. He is such a saint. I am lucky.

No comments: