Saturday, August 30, 2008

I have been uncharacteristically forgetful in the last two weeks. I don't know what is going on. I have been super preoccupied with infertility, the trip to Tyler for the training, family stuff, OOT guests, and getting ready for the bosses visit next week. I think my plate is full.
I had my follow up visit with Dr. G. I have been diagnosed with stage three endometriosis. I am shocked, since I don't really have pain. It sucks. Chances are, I will have to have a hysterectomy at some point in the future, and I will always need help getting pregnant. He gave me pictures from my surgery, which is kind of neat.

I cut my hair and I have bangs now. I don't think I like them, because I suck at styling my hair. If I could have a superpower it would be hair, makeup and fashion sense; all things I lack entirely.

My new worry is that Matt will die. I had a dream about that the other day and I was devastated that I would never be able to have his child. We have been working really hard to get pregnant and he has been so supportive, charting and stuff.
I love my DH so much. Seeing the way other H's treat their wives makes me realize how lucky I am. Matt pampers me and carries so much of the burden for us. He is kind, generous, and thoughtful. I simply cannot live with out him. He is going to be such a good daddy.
I went to a baby shower last week. I cried on the way home. I hate being jealous! Literally, everyone there had children or was pregnant but me. Seriously, everyone. I was angry at my body and feeling guilty. Again, it is probably just hormones.
I was happy for the mom to be, because she has worked so hard for this pregnancy. I admire her courage and strength.
Matt is on his way home from the A&M game. I worry that he will be in an accident. He won't be home until 2:00am, so I will worry until then.

No comments: