Met Dr. C today! LOVE HIM!! I feel bad about cheating on Dr. G. But Dr. C's office staff are so organized, he took NOTES, and dictated NOTES in front of me. Hello? You fool, I love you. (Roxette) He talked at length with us, and ask lots of questions. He was really professional, but it was obvious that he was concerned about the lack of documentation in my medical records. There are NO post-op reports after my lap.
The only thing I will miss other than Dr. G and our relationship, is the joy of the ultrasound chair. It is one of those that reclines, so you don't have to scoot. How I loved that chair... ah oh well.
So, my endometriosis is considered severe and on the far end of the spectrum. Because my endometrioma's are over 2 cm, there is nothing they can do for them other than remove them after we are finished TTC. On top of that, he was surprised to the lack of notation of PCOS in my chart. One look at my ovary, and my cycle history (which I thought was normal) and he put me down for that too. Thanks, Dr. C. So, I have some more testing and then we are heading to IVF.
We decided that we want Dr. C, to be my baby/babies (RE) daddy.
In other news, M found a J.O.B, in San Antonio. I am not even going to entertain the thought right now. He doesn't want to sell the house and... I am too upset about that to even write about it. He is on my last nerve, I love him though.
Lastly, I am so broken hearted for one of my TTTC sisters. My IF friends are my closest and dearest friends. I feel so special to be a member of this group. They are usually the first to hear good news, bad news and too much information. M and I got so emotional reading all of the posts for her, because it means so much to have people you have never met completely invested in your personal life. Most of our families and friends have no idea about our struggle. These girls root me on, ask how I am, cry with me, cheer with me, laugh with me, educate me and reassure me. We remind each other that we will have a happy ever after, it may not look the way we expected, but we will have a happy ever after.
I am off to bed, I have a busy day tomorrow. Work on a quote, argue with an installer, train some guys, take cupcakes to my last Junior League function, then off to Bunko.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh Deb I am so excited to read this! Not excited about severe endo and also PCOS but a plan! That's wonderful! Congratulations to DH too, that's scary but hopefully it will work out. Hang in there.
Glad you like the new RE. I'm sure you made a good decision to switch.
Post a Comment