Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day.

My secret angel sent me a willow angel for Mothers Day. My only gift, was the most special gift, the Angel of Miracles. I have decided, when we have our miracle, this angel will go in the nursery. I opened it at midnight, because I couldn't wait any longer. My secret angel has found success and she has passed the luck to me. I can't wait to post a picture of it.

I am sitting in a hotel room in San Antonio right now. M has an interview for a job tomorrow. I am praying he has a good experience. I am not sure what we would do if he got the job, it wouldn't necessarily be there, but certainly not close to our home. Anyway, we went down to the Riverwalk and ate dinner.

It was so nice to see my sisters and their kids, and my mom. We had professional pictures taken and I took almost 75 candid shots. I am praying they can photoshop out the 20 lbs. I have put on since August. I got a spray tan for the first time in years and I look a little like an Ooompa-Loompa.
I am going to watch some trashy TV and try to get to bed early. I am glad Mothers Day is over.

1 comment:

Liv said...

Hey there Lil. Glad to see you posting again. Sorry, I keep meaning to tell ya earlier...I've been reading via my google reader while at work. But, I can't comment b/c my computer is monitored. So, anyways - glad your back.

I'm glad you rec'd a willow angel for Mother's day. That is very sweet of them.

Good luck to you DH with the job opportunity. I really hope it works out.

Take care,
Liv