I am going to meet Dr. C tomorrow. I am hopeful that he will either instill confidence in what my current RE is doing, or he will confirm that Dr. G is not looking out for my best interest.
I don't see what the point is in seeing Dr. C, if I have to keep putting off IVF because M hasn't found a job. That is an entirely different story. I am thankful for him, he is the most amazing husband. But I am growing impatient, at his lack of understanding of how the world of job hunting works. He isn't lazy, he is in denial. Ugh. I just feel like I am carrying so much weight. Speaking of which, I saw the professional pictures we took last Saturday. Who is that girl? Hello? Time to work on that. I have never been so heavy, ever!
I am off to bed. I am hopeful that Dr. C will have some answers and a plan.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment