Ugh... so I am going to have to go shopping for big girl panties as I found that pad's DO NOT fit on thongs. Wondering if I can write those off on my taxes as they are medically necessary. I never wear pad's so this has not been a problem.
AF finally showed up! Yay, except that I am pain. I never thought it would get here. I have my baseline ultrasound tomorrow. I was getting really worried that the delay of the start of this cycle would throw off my calendar. I should have started on Monday or Tuesday.
My shots are still going well. Only a few bruises. My side effects are minimal. Still feel like I have a mild hangover or a mild case of the flu. The hot flashes are nearly as bad as I thought they would be. My chronic insomnia is just about cured. I am so sleepy, I came home today and went to sleep at 7:00 napped until 9:15 when M called to tell me to take my shot.
I am off to sleep. My doctors appointment is at 9:30!!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
can't wait to hear how it goes!
Let us know how you are doing sweetie. Good luck with the granny....I mean big girl panties.
Post a Comment