I had my IVF training at the ARTS Lab tonight. It was interesting, but I knew what I was getting into. I started to have irrational fears of what if they are having an off day? What if they are carrying my embies and they trip and fall? What if the incubator breaks down? Would they tell me? I will say that I was not reassured by the process, I want puppies and rainbows.
The embryologist that was teaching the class tried to make light of the pressure, but it sounds like the job is hard. My company makes a mistake and we can fix it. They have equipment that breaks down and everything I have done to that point is lost. I sat there, just with my hand on my head holding my breath.
Anyway, the embryologist seems to love my doctor, that has to be a good sign. I have to just have faith that this is what they do and that while any of those could happen, it won't happen to me.
Third Lupron shot down. This one really stung, ouch. No side effects so far.
I am about to go to bed, it's 1:23 am and it just started raining. YAY, my poor crape myrtles are dying. Matt comes home tomorrow and we will celebrate his birthday. It was today, I think it is the first time we have been apart on his birthday. I can't wait to snuggle with him!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your eggies are in good hands.
Hope you 2 have a good weekend.
Post a Comment