Friday, August 14, 2009

Over $2300, the med's are here!!!!


Dah dah da dahhhhh!! Here are my med's. $2344.00 actually. I might still need another Follistim cartridge. The follistim shown here alone was $1300+. Since I may only need 300 units, I think it is $400 or so. I also need the Crinone, which if I get pregnant I will take for 10 weeks. Luckily, insurance has agreed to pay for that for $50. The Estradiol will also be paid for by insurance, that is only $50 for 90 days also. I just loved opening the box! It is so exciting! I estimating my med's will cost me just under 3k. Yay! At least insurance covered something.
Here we go! I start the Lupron on 8/18!!!!! It is sad to be excited to give myself shots.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Crazy when it all arrives. I remember un packing all the stuff like I had just been on shopping spree.

Soña said...

Oh this is exciting! Good luck Deb -- I'll keep reading and keep wishing you all the best!!

rackersfamily said...

WOW.
I'm getting excited for you just reading about it!!! Yipeee!!